Topic: Minitab and regression
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 12, 1999 8:08 AM

Pat Ballew

RE: Minitab and regression

Mary,
Under the stats menu, select regression, then on the popout menu select
"fitted line plot". The only "extra" in this is the confidence bands, which
serve as a good reminder that the LSR line is a statistic not a parameter

Pat Ballew,
Misawa, Jp

Math Words & Other Words
http://www.geocities.com/paris/rue/1861/etyindex.html