Topic: Minitab and regression
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 12, 1999 8:08 AM

Pat Ballew

RE: RE: Minitab and regression

Bob,
I have the student edition of version 9. I know nothing about other versions.
(should have stopped that last sentence after three words.)

Pat Ballew,
Misawa, Jp

"Statistics means never having to say you're certain."

Math Words & Other Words
http://www.geocities.com/paris/rue/1861/etyindex.html

The Mathboy's page http://www.geocities.com/paris/rue/1861