Topic: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Replies: 21   Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 7:35 PM

talmanl@mscd.edu

Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
att1.html (3.3 K)

Even better is to enclose URLs in <>, as in <http://clem.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl/MathAnim.html
>. Most mail browsers deal with this correctly and present a live,
functioning link. And people who don't use such a mail browser are
likely to be savvy enough to know how to cut and paste the URL
correctly.

--Lou Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://clem.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>

Date Subject Author
8/5/09
Read "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Jonathan Groves
8/5/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Robert Hansen
8/7/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Bishop, Wayne
8/5/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Domenico Rosa
8/5/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Robert Hansen
8/9/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Jonathan Groves
8/9/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Jonathan Groves
8/12/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Robert Hansen
8/12/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Jonathan Groves
8/13/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Robert Hansen
8/14/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Jonathan Groves
8/15/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Bishop, Wayne
8/15/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Robert Hansen
8/15/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Bishop, Wayne
8/16/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Jonathan Groves
8/16/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Robert Hansen
8/17/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Robert Hansen
8/17/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Michael Paul Goldenberg
8/17/09
Read Re: "A Mathematician's Lament" by Paul Lockhart
Paul A. Tanner III
8/17/09