Topic: LMI/Optimization problem with LMI toolbox
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 29, 2009 12:32 PM

Re: LMI/Optimization problem with LMI toolbox

You can use the mincx function as long as you declare the 'k' variable along the lines of:

k=lmivar(1,[N_k,0]); % k*eye(N_k)

Assume that you have delcared your two variables in this order and have an lmi system 'lmi_system'. Then construct a linear function of LMI-toolbox's decvar's as follows:

This should give 'k=c'*decvars'. Now use :