Topic: How do I send the JellyBlubber back through the list?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 23, 1999 1:00 PM

Pat Ballew

RE: How do I send the JellyBlubber back through the list?

Just a me too question. I have had trouble sending several things to the list.
Is there a problem with things with attachments, or things in general that I am
not considereing. thanks for any help

Pat Ballew,
Misawa, Jp

"Statistics means never having to say you're certain."

Math Words & Other Words
http://www.geocities.com/paris/rue/1861/etyindex.html

The Mathboy's page http://www.geocities.com/paris/rue/1861