From: WKR918@aol.com at edu-internet
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 9:49 PM
To: apstat-l@etc.bc.ca at EDU-INTERNET
Subject: RE: Software?

Can you please suggest software for starting up a program in Stat..eventually
AP, but not yet. We have old outdated text books but I've received copies of
Active States and Workshop Statistics to update the text. Should we network?
Should we go with individual student stations? I'm just learning. Any
assistance would be appreciated.