Topic: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Replies: 123   Last Post: Oct 1, 2009 11:56 PM

Scott

Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem

On Sep 30, 3:20 pm, Aatu Koskensilta <aatu.koskensi...@uta.fi> wrote:
> Scott H <zinites_p...@yahoo.com> writes:
> > I know. It was mostly a message to the one-starrer. I don't think he
> > understands how much danger he and others are creating.

> This is just silly. Google Groups ratings aren't creating any danger.

Fallacy of division.

> > At any rate, I have proposed that G refers to its 'reflection' or
> > Goedel code, which I have called G' instead of t.

> That you have. You have also completely ignored all comments and
> questions regarding your various baffling assertions about such matters.

If I had, I wouldn't have responded to them. I even updated my essay
based on one of your comments.

Date Subject Author
9/21/09
Read New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Bill97
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
george
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Aatu Koskensilta
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
LauLuna
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem Found to be Complete
Guest
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/23/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
LauLuna
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/25/09
[...]
9/27/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
David C. Ullrich
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/27/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/26/09
[...]
9/28/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/28/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
David C. Ullrich
9/29/09
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Aatu Koskensilta
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
10/1/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
bogus address
9/30/09
[...]
Tim Little
10/1/09
[...]
[...]