Topic: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Replies: 123   Last Post: Oct 1, 2009 11:56 PM

Scott

Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem

I know we're getting off the subject, David C. Ullrich, so I'm going
to be brief.

On Oct 1, 7:56 am, David C. Ullrich <dullr...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> You need to talk to a doctor about all this, perhaps several doctors.
>
> Seriously.

I have already talked to many doctors and none of their treatments
have ever worked. Not only that, but they have written false
statements about me in their reports that appeared to indicate a
possible profit motive.

> See, the world is the way the world is, and people are the way they
> are.

Vacuous statement likely intended to inspire submission to torture.

> If one person clicking one button on Google Groups makes
> you worry about suicide that's something you need to fix.

To infer that would be an instance of the fallacy of the single cause.

> No, that's _not_ fair. I'm not talking about the way things
> should be, I'm talking about the way things _are_. You're
> not going to ever get _everyone_ to approve of anything
> you do - if your survival depends on universal approbation
> you simply need to change that.

To accuse me of seeking approval on the first draft of my essay would
be a straw man.

In closing, I will make one remark: My feelings matter. I'll leave you
to scratch your head figuring out what that means.

Date Subject Author
9/21/09
Read New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Bill97
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
george
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Aatu Koskensilta
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
LauLuna
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem Found to be Complete
Guest
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/23/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
LauLuna
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/25/09
[...]
9/27/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
David C. Ullrich
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/27/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/26/09
[...]
9/28/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/28/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
David C. Ullrich
9/29/09
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Aatu Koskensilta
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
10/1/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
bogus address
9/30/09
[...]
Tim Little
10/1/09
[...]
[...]