Topic: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Replies: 123   Last Post: Oct 1, 2009 11:56 PM

Scott

Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem

On Oct 1, 10:19 am, Marshall <marshall.spi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The symptoms you describe are much too serious to leave
> untreated, or ineffectively treated. Get help immediately,
> and as often as necessary. Find a new doctor today; nothing
> else you were planning is as important.

I appreciate your encouragement -- not just yours, but Aatu's and
David's as well. However, no medication ever seems to help me, even
over extended periods of time, and I have a personal preference
against medication regimens due to the ethical problem of genetic
inheritance. Modern psychotropics are somewhat dangerous, too, as they
work against the 'pleasure chemical' in the brain and can cause both
movement disorders and loss of gray matter.

Some of these auditory hallucinations are repetitions of insults made
at me in childhood. I think what I need is more positive reinforcement
for the right actions.

When I get home, I'll update my essay to indicate the possibility that
G, G', G'', ... are identical statements. I'll also use equivalence
classes to clarify the notion of endless reference. Either way, we
will only need G, G', and G'' to ask whether G is Platonically true,
and I've devoted the section 'On the Possible Existence of
Supernatural Numbers' to the examination of this question.

Date Subject Author
9/21/09
Read New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Bill97
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
george
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Aatu Koskensilta
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
LauLuna
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/21/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem Found to be Complete
Guest
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/22/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/23/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
LauLuna
9/24/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/25/09
[...]
9/27/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Newberry
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
David C. Ullrich
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Scott
9/27/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
namducnguyen
9/26/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/26/09
[...]
9/28/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Daryl McCullough
9/28/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
David C. Ullrich
9/29/09
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Aatu Koskensilta
9/29/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Frederick Williams
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
10/1/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
Marshall
9/30/09
Read Re: New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
bogus address
9/30/09
[...]
Tim Little
10/1/09
[...]
[...]