Topic: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Replies: 29   Last Post: Sep 30, 2009 9:46 AM

Elise Teitelbaum

Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
att1.html (1.4 K)

Make sure the Equation Editor program is installed on the computer to which
his SmartBoard is connected.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Kostbar-Jarvis, Pamela <
jarvisp@crcs.k12.ny.us> wrote:

> One of our teachers just got a SmartBoard for his classroom. He's
> trying to copy and paste documents in which he used Equation Editor
> so that they can be used on the SmartBoard and he tells me that the
> text copies, but the symbols from Equation Editor don't appear. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Pam Kostbar-Jarvis
> Mathematics Teacher
> Cobleskill-Richmondville High School

> *

Date Subject Author
9/25/09
Read copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Kostbar-Jarvis, Pamela
9/25/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Kate Nowak
9/25/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Elise Teitelbaum
9/25/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Leslie Good
9/26/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Eleanor Pupko
9/26/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Kate Nowak
9/26/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Cindy Kohl
9/27/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Samis, Karen
9/28/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Virginia Kuryla
9/29/09
Read Re: MathType
AAP
9/29/09
Read Re: MathType
CHaynes@cattlv.wnyric.org
9/29/09
Read Re: MathType
MaryAnn Casey
9/29/09
Read RE: MathType
Eleanor Pupko
9/29/09
Read Re: MathType
Rice
9/29/09
Read Re: MathType
Rice
9/30/09
Read RE: MathType
Eleanor Pupko
9/27/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Eleanor Pupko
9/27/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Rice
9/26/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Hardin, Willard
9/26/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Kathleen Ingalls
9/27/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Eleanor Pupko
9/26/09
Read SmartBoard is not so Smart
Robert Orchanian
9/28/09
Read Re: SmartBoard is not so Smart
Tom Kenyon
9/28/09
Read RE: SmartBoard is not so Smart
Robert Orchanian
9/27/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
slehmann@hamiltoncentral.org
9/27/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Loretta Boyce
9/27/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Kelly Stone
9/27/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Kostbar-Jarvis, Pamela
9/28/09
Read Re: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
slehmann@hamiltoncentral.org
9/28/09
Read RE: copying and pasting to SmartBoard
Westendorf, Neal