Topic: HURST EXPONENT???
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 5:52 PM

alfredo

Re: HURST EXPONENT???

Fahad Al-Kindy <fahadak@mail.glg.ed.ac.uk> wrote in message <Pine.GSO.3.96.991109173940.7575B-100000@ginger.glg.ed.ac.uk>...
> On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Jang-Hwan, Tae wrote:
>

> > Please~ Help me~~~
> >
> > I want to get the Matlab code for Hurst exponent.
> >
> > Anyone who wants to help me can help me...

> perhaps , but you need to be more specific, the hurst exponent of what? a
> time series?
>

> --------------------------------
> Fahad Al-Kindy
> Department of Geology and Geophysics
> University of Edinburgh
> email:fahad.chaos@ed.ac.uk
> --------------------------------

I have a question, what is the result of hurst exponent if I put in input a cosine?

p=1:2048;
Asim=[1, 18, 18.5, 19, 20]; % Amplitude
Tsim=[70, 33.48, 48.13, 52.89, 66]; % 1/freq
fase=[1.1, 2.2, 3, 0.8, 2.7]; % phase
p=1:2048;
value=0; %Oscilla attorno la linea dello zero se value=0
Coseno1=0;
coseno1=Coseno1+Asim(1)*cos(2*pi*1/Tsim(1)*p+fase(1))';

che you help me?