Topic: How to call s function from m file?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 8:49 AM

Prabhakaran thirugnanam

Re: How to call s function from m file?

"Chirag Joshi" <chirag.joshi@ism.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote in message <hai5ae$1t0$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "Arnaud Miege" <arnaud.miege@nospam.mathworks.co.uk> wrote in message <hag81m$gi0$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > "Chirag Joshi" <chirag.joshi@ism.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote in message <hafdfq$bg4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > > Hello folks,
> > >
> > > I am trying to solve ODE using s function call in M file.
> > >
> > > 1. I would like to know, if use of s function is going to speed up my code.
> > > 2. Whats the correct syntax to call s function from M file.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Chirag Joshi

> > An s-function is for use within Simulink, not from a MATLAB file.
> >
> > Arnaud

> Thanks for the feedback .
>
> Regards,
> Chirag

S-Function MEX file can be called from M-file, But your S-funciton.c file should contain a function "mexFunction". In the M-file If the mex file(.mex32) is called in the m-file, the corresponding s-funciton shall be executed. I found this feature in R2009b.

Regards
T.Prabhakaran