Topic: mex - matlab calls fortran which calls matlab which calls fortran - is it possible?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 9:17 AM

Michele Catalano

Re: mex - matlab calls fortran which calls matlab which calls fortran - is it possible?

ok , I fixed the problem, compiling in fixed format i.e. changing comments with C
and "mwPointer" to mwpointer... :(

Sorry.. Let's try to compile go on...

Michele