Topic: simscape GUI editing questions
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 5:09 AM

Jason S

Re: simscape GUI editing questions

On Oct 29, 12:51 pm, "Arnaud Miege"
<arnaud.mi...@nospam.mathworks.co.uk> wrote:
> These are not specific to Simscape, but generic to Simulink:
>
> 1) These are smart guides to help you align blocks, see:http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/f13...
>
> 2) Yes: from the menu bar (with the block selected) Format -> Flip block ->
> Letf-Right or Up-Down

is that new to R2009b? I'm running R2009a and it doesn't give me any
choices for Left-Right or Up-Down.

thanks for the response, I didn't know about smart guides! (just
upgraded from R2006b)