Topic: filter design
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 18, 2009 11:38 AM

joe

Re: filter design

"astro mmi" <pyarsa_madhu@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <hdfirb$r5v$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hello everyone,
> I have designed a lowpass filter using the fdatool. I want to know how I can use this designed filter in my code/program to filter out one portion of my speech signal.I want to filter out the low freq components in my speech signal.How can I plug in this filter into my code?Pls help me regarding this.Thanx.

Hi

in fdatool you can generat your M-file and insert it to your code (file-->Generate M File).. ...
I?doubt if that?s the problem.. But you have more possibility to filter your signal(speech), with simulink for example, forwith matlab code .. I can give you help ... if you are finish to design your fitler --> export in M-file or in simulink file ..

thanks

thanks

Date Subject Author
11/11/09