Topic: select the opposite of what the index specifies
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 30, 2009 7:50 AM

Patrick Diviacco

Re: select the opposite of what the index specifies

thanks for answers, anyway I found another solution.. I think it is ok:

target_test = images(1:30:end,:);
other_test = images;
other_test(1:30:end,:) = [];