Topic: Neural Network Toolbox-Controller Design-System identification
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 1:06 PM

dipti chaudhary

Re: Neural Network Toolbox-Controller Design-System identification

"SASTRA University" wrote in message <kcj6hn$b3b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi Ben,
>
> Im a final year undergrad. As a part of my curriculum I'm doing my project on Neural Network control on Inverted Pendulum. I wanted to know how to generate data for a nonlinear system like inverted pendulum.Did your problem get resolved?
>
> Thank you,
> Srikant Gadicherla
>

> "ben harper" wrote in message <hf6ubg$2rq$1@fred.mathworks.com>...

> > To use Neural Network Predictive control
> > i tried to start with "system identification" of the simulink nonlinear model.
> > When i clicked "Generate Training Data" for my simulink model that has 4 inports and 11 outports, it gives the error as:
> > "The simulink plant model must have one inport and one outport"
> >
> > But i have more than one. How can i solve this?
> > Thank you

hi.

neura network take only one input and one output.
you have to convert your more number of input into one single input using vector.
supose you have 7 x 5 input then you have convert it into 1 x35 or 35 x1 .
then import the input into neural network.