Topic: Sliding Mode Control Toolbox
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 30, 2011 6:53 AM

ben

Re: Sliding Mode Control Toolbox

"ben harper" wrote in message <hfjg4h$qmn$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I Couldn't find it on web.
> Can you send this toolbox if you have?
> thank you
>
> controlusc@gmail.com

In last 2 years I have so many e-mails from the forum readers, whether i have the toolbox.
Unfortunately no, i don't have the toolbox.

I sent email to authors of the book. But they didn't send the files.
Prof. Chris Edwards - http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/engineering/people/academic-staff/chris-edwards - chris.edwards@le.ac.uk
Prof. Sarah Spurgeon - http://www.eda.kent.ac.uk/school/staff_detail.aspx?id=281 - S.K.Spurgeon@kent.ac.uk
http://books.google.com/books/about/Sliding_mode_control.html?id=uH2RJhIPsiYC

Please refer to them, and put the files here if you get the toolbox.
Thank you.