Topic: Use part of a cell/string
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 4:26 PM

Justin A

Re: Use part of a cell/string

Ok, I'll try to be more precise.
I have a <1x14 cell> array with in each cell just "L_200" or "L_500" etc.. From this array I want to create a matrix with "double" values in it, equal to the nummerical part of the "L_200" etc.

Right now I have put it in manually as:
d(:,1) = [200; 500; 700]

Thanks