Topic: where do I download Compiler Runtime (MCR) version 7.10 ?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 15, 2012 10:27 AM

Michael Levin

Re: where do I download Compiler Runtime (MCR) version 7.10 ?

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <a056a78d-e7a7-488f-9273-363e47c89fbc@k5g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>...
> You get it from the person who compiled your code. They have it and
> should have sent it to you. That's what I do with my end users.

thanks! I've asked them for it. But no doubt it's too big to email; surely Mathworks hosts these things somewhere for download to make this process easier??

Mike