Topic: When can Mathematica have a decent Find dialogue?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 5:48 AM

yehuda ben-shimol

Re: When can Mathematica have a decent Find dialogue?

I fully agree with Undo and also agree that a better implementation of the
Find utility will be helpful.
A workaround not to find and replace over output cells is possible.
Alt+left click on a cell bracket selects all cells of the style of the cell
you clicked on its bracket. Then the find/replace works only on the selected
cells.
That is, if you Alt+Select a text cell only these cells will be scanned and
replaced

I hope this tweak would help

yehuda