Topic: Component Retests
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 11:15 AM

Kevin Connolly

From: Elmira, NY
Registered: 4/6/05
Component Retests
att1.html (7.7 K)

We have several students that have failed one Math A exam and one Integrated Algebra exam. Would this qualify them to take the component retest in Integrated Algebra? It seems from the documents that we have that the student must have failed the Integrated Algebra Exam twice in order to be eligible. There is no wording dealing with the Math A exam at all.

Kevin M. Connolly
Math Teacher - Elmira Free Academy