Topic: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever

Replies: 33   Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 9:30 AM

harmony

Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever

"Me, ...again!" <arthures@mv.com> wrote in message

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Romanise wrote:

> On Mar 10, 12:55 pm, "Me, ...again!" <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:

>>> You should rejoice finding someone like yourself in harmony, conjuring
>>> up your own abuses and sticking to them for dear life.

>> I have been reading harmony's junk for years. Banerjee is an OK-guy.

> He does need reassurance from you.

Which "he" are you talking about?

>>> I was trying to find your response to Zinnic's "I would appreciate it
>>> if you would give an example of your best evidence (other than the
>>> coincidence of the null results obtained by Einstein's or your theory
>>> of light) in support of your theory and against Einstein's Special
>>> Relativity theory. ", Zinnic in whom you wanted your "greatest genius
>>> of all times" confirmed.

>> I am not enough of an expert in Einsteinian things, but I assure you that
>> there have been many anti-Einstein books and articles published and
>> written by guys who are very very smart. I have seen many of these books.
>> they are definitely out there. Use a search engine to find them.

> Any one as great a genius as your woof woof friend? If you point one
> out the self proclaime greatest genius of all time on this planet
> (very likely he will correct "this planet" by "whole universe").
>
> Did your friend ever tell you why he is trying to publish his theory
> on the Usenet and not in any Journal of Physics, even an Australian
> one where he claims to have found his recognition?

Quite frankly and after (I'm retired now) a career in professional
science, including publishing in peer-reviewed journals in my
specialization, I can tell you that if you have a wacky-idea, it's going
to get rejected. I can also tell you that if you have a good idea, it
might also not be recognized as genius, but recognized as wacky.

Some of the most brilliant work ever done also had a hard time getting
recognized. All of the "established" guys will vote against you because
your work threatens them and their established "knowledge."

There are many examples of this. One is plate tectonics. First guy who
came up with this idea in last 1920s was laughed out of the conference.
Then, some 50 years later, after the guy died, they proved him right.

I once heard two very very very smart mathematical guys argue in front of
a room full of professional scientists for two hours and they left me
behind in a cloud of dust by 5 minutes after they started to argue.
Everyone else was silent, too, for this whole period.

For me to confirm or refute AB's work, it would be beyond me. I am
retired. However, I did have some private email with AB maybe 1-2 years
ago about some of this. I also know one or two guys who are interested in
the promotion of "perpetual motion" machine technology. Its another area I
don't want to get into. It goes against theory, but maybe someday....?????

I'll sit out here in the audience and let the expert guys in the ring go
and "duke it out."

Kamal Prasad (and his buddies), and his bias/ignorance, is a lot easier to
deal with.

--------------------------
arindam, like his commie fellow-kooks, mistakes science for politics. he
seeks recognition in science using commie-style campaigning among
vulnerables, of whom there are billions including yourself, not convincing
logic among knowledgebles of whom there are far fewer.
btw, you did not answer if you still think the hindus are manipulating their
rubies.

Date Subject Author
3/10/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Romanise
3/10/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Me, ...again!
3/10/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever
harmony
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever
harmony
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever
harmony
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Darwin123
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
P. Rajah
3/12/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Romanise
3/14/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/12/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
3/12/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/12/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Romanise
3/14/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/15/10
[...]
Art
3/10/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid ever
harmony
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/11/10
Read Re: *** *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign
aid ever
Guest
3/12/10