Topic: Make error:Making simulation target
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 28, 2012 12:40 AM

question on Lorenz equation

Re: Make error:Making simulation target

"Debarati " <debarati_sit@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hncv8g$qcv$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I have used a embedded matlab function block in simulink, before that it was running properly, but after inclusion of this block, the error 'Make error:Making simulation target' occurs. I also run mex -setup. but, The error is still there. plzz help me how to correct the error. I am working in onject tracking from video images. And the i/p stream which I was giving, it's with fixed no. of frames/sec.

I have met the similer problem, I setuped the newset winsdk for my windows, and then run the mex -setup. It works but I don't know if it will fix yours. Maybe set path for the "matlabroot"/bin is also need.