Topic: MANET Mobile Ad hoc Network, Source code, AODV
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 16, 2014 2:39 AM

Rajiv Gowda

Re: MANET Mobile Ad hoc Network, Source code, AODV

Yes the code for network diagram is enough. I am working using the routing protocol
"Source Directed Relay". If any code regarding this protocol or information, i would like
to know about them. So can u please provide help to me regarding this topic? Any information will be helpful.