Topic: Interference data in optica
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 18, 2010 2:00 AM

Maarten van der Burgt

Re: Interference data in optica

Alicia,

The answer is already in the Plot3D line:

InterferenceFunction/.interference

results in a compiled function, which you can use like any numerical
function.

You can give it a name:

ifunc == Evaluate[(InterferenceFunction /. interference)]
CompiledFunction[-intensity data-]"

and simply give it a numerical argument

ifunc[0, 0]
0.266372

or generate a list of data

ifdat == Table[{x, ifunc[x, 0]}, {x, -16, 10, 0.1}];

which you can plot

ListLinePlot[ifdat]

Hope this helps,

maarten