Topic: Possible solution to A2/Trig
Replies: 28   Last Post: May 25, 2010 9:16 AM

Bill Tozzo

From: Bedford, NY
Registered: 9/5/08
RE: Possible solution to A2/Trig

We'll probably go with giving the test in the middle of PreCalculus. Optimally, I'd like to do away with all Regents above IA and hope to discuss this in the future, but for now it's temporary fix.

Bill

William C. Tozzo
Mathematics Coordinator 6-12
Bedford Central School District
(914)241-6046

"Experts estimate that by 2008 America will have generated twenty million more jobs for people who are mathematical problem solvers. Unfortunatately it has also been estimated that 60 percent of all new jobs in the early twenty-first century will require skills that are possessed by only 20 percent of the current workforce." - Jo Boaler - What's Math Got to Do With It?