Topic: Trig 2
Replies: 19   Last Post: Jun 10, 2010 10:24 PM

Gen Lagattuta

Re: Trig 2

Hi everyone

If you would like another practice exam to give to your Alg. 2/Trig
students, paste the web address found below into your browser and choose the
PDF titled "Mock Exam." This is the one that we gave to our students about
a week ago. If you could please let me know whether or not you were able to
retrieve the document, I would appreciate it.

http://www.seaford.k12.ny.us/16012011523293177/FileLib/browse.asp?a=374&BMDR
N=2000&BCOB=0&c=56886&16012011523293177Nav=|552|&NodeID=565

Good luck to all!!

Genevieve LaGattuta
Seaford High School

*