Topic: Trig 2
Replies: 19   Last Post: Jun 10, 2010 10:24 PM

Gen Lagattuta

Re: Trig 2

Thanks for all your feedback! Yes, there was a typo on #30. I was in such a
hurry to make sure you could get a copy of the exam, I forgot to correct
that question. I know everyone is working so hard to prepare the their
students for this exam, so I figured any extra materials you could utilize
would be appreciated. Here is hoping for a fair exam on Tuesday.

Genevieve
Seaford High School

*