Topic: syms in mupad window
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 11:41 PM

siddys@gmail.com

Re: syms in mupad window

HI everyone,
Thanks for the replies. I was able to define the function. I
have
just started with mupad, and hence the confusions.

Moving forward, can i differentiate this function now, as i would for
functions
defined using the -> construct?