Topic: O'Reilly Ebook Deal of Day: Mathematica Cookbook ($9.99)
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 7:57 AM

David Latin

Re: O'Reilly Ebook Deal of Day: Mathematica Cookbook ($9.99)

I purchased it about 14 hours ago, and got them to include the .nb version
as well (5 formats available), so hopefully that's now available to
everyone. If not, just contact Customer Service, quite responsive.