Topic: Re: Cut Scores on the Algebra 2 Regents Exam
Replies: 18   Last Post: Jun 17, 2010 7:48 AM

Kelly Stone

Re: RE: Test Seems OK - but missing items
att1.html (3.6 K)

I'll respond as well. We are a small school with a graduating class around
50. The 3 students I had in the 20's did absolutely nothing this year, as
well as the student in the 30's. Two of them were repeating the course. I
had one score in the 40's, a student who didn't pass the geometry regents
last year. So, I guess I should feel okay that those students who were
capable and put in the effort did okay.

Kelly