Topic: How to make Matlab R2009b recognize Visual Studio 2010
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 12, 2013 3:50 PM

Steven Lord

Re: How to make Matlab R2009b recognize Visual Studio 2010

Anonymous wrote in message
> Hi Everybody,
> I am newbie in Matlab.
> I have Matlab version R2009b and I have installed Microsoft Visual Studio
> 2010. My pc runs Windows XP.
> My problem is that when I use the mex -setup command in Matlab command
> window, Matlab doesn't recognize Visual Studio 2010.

That is correct. Visual Studio 2010 is not a supported compiler for the
latest release of MATLAB:

Nor is it a supported compiler for release R2009b.

Steve Lord
comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ: http://matlabwiki.mathworks.com/MATLAB_FAQ