Topic: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 10:33 PM

mark

Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns

> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 06:09:07PM +0000, mark wrote:
> >
> > About the other option: rotational symmetry. Could

> you modify your
> > program to produce a 1 thru 5 list for that? We may
> find it has an
> > easier solution.
>
> Mark, I am interested in accounting for rotational
> symmetry.
> The program, the way I have written, is a mess and
> not easy
> to modify. I will have to rewrite it from scratch.
> I will
> post the results here when I get around to it but it
> may be
> a while until I find some free time for it.
>
> Rouben

Thanks Rouben. No particular hurry. I'm going to write my own program anyway. I can't resist. I'll let you know if I get there first.

Mark

Date Subject Author
7/6/10
Read Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/7/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Avni Pllana
7/8/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
mark
7/9/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/9/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Avni Pllana
7/9/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/10/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Avni Pllana
7/10/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
mark
7/11/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/11/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
mark
7/11/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/11/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
mark
7/12/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/13/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
mark
7/14/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/14/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
mark
7/11/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/14/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Avni Pllana
7/14/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Rouben Rostamian
7/13/10
Read Re: Tiling the plane with checkerboard patterns
Mary Krimmel
7/14/10