Topic: Radial Bases Function Networks with K means
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 28, 2010 9:21 PM

naser

Re: Radial Bases Function Networks with K means

Greg Heath <heath@alumni.brown.edu> wrote in message <5e6f9742-fdcb-4e6e-ab05-ee1c3298d777@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>...
> On Jul 27, 1:51 pm, "naser " <naser.sepe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Greg Heath <he...@alumni.brown.edu> wrote in message <2a928e05-2b64-487f-b32a-e3d4f18e9...@k39g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>...

> > > Do you have the neural network toolbox?
> >
> > > Greg
> >
> > Yes, I have the neural network toolbox.
> > Would you please help me.

> If you can be satisfied with identical, spherical cluster shapes, use
> NEWRB, NEWRBE or
> NEWPNN with the training set of cluster centers. However, an
> independent validation set
> is needed to determine the radius of the clusters and an independent
> test set is needed to
> obtain an unbiased estimate of regression or classification error.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Greg

for examlpe :
p=[1 3;5 10] as input fuction
t=[2 3] as target

would you please help me how can I use Radial Bases Function Networks with K means for centroid?

Best regards