Topic: The problem about the neural network training
Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 12:45 AM

Greg Heath

Re: The problem about the neural network training

"Harbin Brightman" <chxyzj@tom.com> wrote in message <i88uhe$4nk$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I built a neural network and set net.trainParam.epochs=10;
> I built another neural network, and set net.trainParam.epochs=1;But I call this neural network 10 times,
> These initialized weights of the two neural networks are the same
> I hope this two neural network of forecasting results are the same,
> But the program running result is different. I want to know why?
> The fellow is the program

When train is called, some of the training parameters (e.g. mu) are set to starting values.

In the original case, train is only called once. Whereas in the last case, train is called
10 times

Hope this helps