Topic: K-12 Teachers, Teaching with Technology (T^3) Regional Conference on LI
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 8:03 AM

MathCaryl@aol.com

Re: 8th grade assessment
att1.html (2.7 K)

All students take the test with their cohort.
This is part of race to the top until that is gone it will remain this way.
Caryl Lorandini

Sent from my iPhone