Topic: Cell division tracking...Image Segmentation
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 22, 2010 11:32 AM

Md. Shahriar Karim

Re: Cell division tracking...Image Segmentation

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <ee9be8f8-f1ab-4846-8ca8-8b795d35b7a3@l14g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>...
> Shahriar:
> So where's your edge finding code?
> Where did you post your images? A good place is http://drop.io

Hi,

Thanks for your eply. Here's the part of the code that is used to find the "edge",
Mean_I = imshow(mat2gray(sum(double(B_dp),3)));
figure(55)
I = mat2gray(B_product.^(1/100));
imshow(I)

figure(56)
background = imopen(I,strel('disk',7));

I2 = I-background;
imshow(I2)
figure(57)
I2 = medfilt2(I2);
pave_BW = edge(I2,'canny',0.4);
imshow(pave_BW)

I also have uploaded the stack images (49 part, look read when you open the link) and also a final version after I use the edge command. Please let me know if you have any way forward to have better contour detection so that a clear movie out of all these 49 images can be made.

Thanks,

Shahriar