Topic: There is an error in my code that I cannot identify, help!
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 12, 2014 3:23 PM

Barry Williams

Re: There is an error in my code that I cannot identify, help!

"fifi faiddd" wrote in message <lkksmp$g8m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Good morning
> I'm trying to understand the figures that you've got but with no success so could you please explain to me the message M1, M2, OFDM Signal (with guard time & cyclic prefix) vs Time
> thanks in advance

Who are you asking to help you? You do realize that this thread is about 3 1/2 years old, and the original poster has posted nothing else to this newsgroup since?
Barry