Topic: x and y labels in ArrayPlot
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 9, 2010 3:55 AM

Gordon Robertson

Re: x and y labels in ArrayPlot

Thank you.

Is it possible to hide the Frame's black line (which surrounds the
shaded checkerboard ArrayPlot), while retaining the FrameTicks?
Frame->False removes the outline and the labels.

--
Gordon Robertson
BC Cancer Agency Genome Sciences Centre