Topic: Input text Window in Windows Maxima 5.22
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 23, 2010 2:40 PM

Robert Dodier

Re: Maxima 5.22 Help!!! Re: Input text Window in Windows Maxima 5.22

On Nov 17, 8:50 am, tomcee <tomcees...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am sorry to hear that the input window functionality has been
> removed.  This made the user interface much easier.  If anyone is
> gathering inputs on future releases, I would appreciate this feature
> being re-introduced.  In the meantime I will use the older version.

The input window appears when you start typing.
I agree that it's a bit strange, but it's not a very
good reason to keep using an old version.
There has a been a lot of development since 5.13.

best

Robert Dodier