Topic: AP calculus
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 6, 1995 6:43 PM

Barb Bjornstad

Re: [CALC-REFORM:1845] AP calculus

At our high school, Buena High School, all of the students who take AP
Calculus have taken 4 years of math beforehand, ie. alg I,
geometry,algebra II, Precalculus/Trig-- and most of them have taken the
honors version of these classes. They started in the 8th
grade and sometimes sooner. The logical progression is then to calculus.
Barb Bjornstad
Sierra Vista, AZ

barbbj@primenet.com