Topic: Passing Variables to standalone compiled matlab function
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 30, 2010 10:27 AM

ladidalimey

Re: Passing Variables to standalone compiled matlab function

I have found the cause for the error. If you enter:

filename.exe 1 "c:\data\dbase\"

the last \ dispappears, so I tried :

filename.exe 1 "c:\data\dbase\\"

and that works!