Topic: the day before Christmas break
Replies: 24   Last Post: Dec 22, 2010 6:14 PM

AAP

Re: the day before Christmas break
att1.html (3.3 K)

I'm giving a unit test. I usually give a test or quiz. I don't like that
it is a free day for many classes. I don't have the time to give up a day
in A2T.

From: smallpig
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Date: 12/18/2010 12:18 AM
Subject: the day before Christmas break
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org

What do you do on the day before christmas break? I hate the fact that
students expect to do nothing and a lot of teachers let them do nothing. I
understand if they are in elementary school, they get to have "party" but
in high school? In my Alg2 classes, I hate to waste any class time. In my
school, the day is usually joke. Does this happen to other school? I just
hate that students think they deserve a day off and expect doing nothing.
It frustrates me so much. I am planning to do something like review. If
you have any plans please respond.
*

Lockport

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 0mDIthVr4) is spam:
Spam:
http://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=0mDIthVr4&m=f9e45a2130af&t=20101218&c=s

Not spam:
http://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=0mDIthVr4&m=f9e45a2130af&t=20101218&c=n