Topic: placement tests
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 15, 1998 8:09 AM

Re: placement tests

John L. Orr, at Nebraska, has created web-based tests, which Wiley is now
distributing. Go to http://www.math.unl.edu/webtests/demo
for a demo of the test.

Professor M. J. Winter telephone: 517 353 6337
Department of Mathematics fax 517 432 1562
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824