Topic: line surface intersection
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 20, 2014 10:22 AM

Steven

Re: line surface intersection

Hi,

I've been working on this problem for a couple of days - and have a solution below which achieves the correct result.

However I'm looking to make this much more efficient in order to use in animation.

I'd be grateful for any pointers!

Thanks
Steven