Topic: Help: translation of two german words in a Felix Klein's drawing
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 11:59 AM

Humberto Bortolossi

Re: Help: translation of two german words in a Felix Klein's drawing

Hi Gottfried!

Thank you very much!

Now you've translated the words, I ask myself: why "y" is negative in
the 4th quadrant where r is odd and rho is even? For x positive, y
should be also positive. Is this a Klein's mistake?

All the best, Humberto.