Topic: Outrageous messages to this list must be stopped
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
mmgmath

Outrageous messages to this list must be stopped

This list is being misused by many of the recent posters. Please use some
other forums for your diatribes and/or discussions that have nothing to do
whatsoever with mathematics.

If you folks wish to discuss such matters privately, go ahead and use private
email. I, and many others, have no interest in seeing this kind of stuff
filling up our mailbox.

Murli Gupta

<mgoldenberg290501MI@comcast.net> =====

>Without the post above, I'd have thought that by the definition given,
>Israel hadn't cornered the market on racism! Thanks for your enlightening
>views. Oh, and thanks, too, for explaining that "Jew" is a race/ethnicity. I
>thought "Jew" meant someone who practiced a certain religion. Out of
>curiosity, is "Catholic" a race or an ethnicity? I can see that I've been
>badly misled in my education and hope you'll enlighten me.
>
>--
>Michael Paul Goldenberg
>5900 Bridge Rd #715 Washtenaw Technical Middle College
>Ypsilanti, MI 48197 LA 230 K
>734 482-0497 Ann Arbor, MI 48186
>mikegold@umich.edu 734 477-8560
>mgoldenberg290501MI@comcast.net mikegold@wccnet.org

send mail to:

majordomo@ams.org

with the following in the message body:

unsubscribe calc-reform your_email_address

-Information on the subject line is disregarded.