Topic: urgent question that needs a response
Replies: 18   Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 12:29 PM

michelle Van Etten

From: Moravia High School
Registered: 6/24/09
Re: urgent question that needs a response
att1.html (2.0 K)

In my small school we have two levels of Integrated Algebra. A one year
program and a two year program. I agree with others that I see it being a
really struggle to get many students through in one year. I've also seen
how students react when the plan is that they will just take it a second
time. No one wants to feel stupid or fail, so students just give up. its
not like they can gain 50% of the material the first go around and get more
the second. When it moves to fast they gain nothing.