Topic: Re:[mg4431] ListPlot the output of Print
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
MITJA LAKNER

Re:[mg4431] ListPlot the output of Print

Hi!

This might help.
Have a nice day!

Mitja

Table[ Print[ pt=N[ {x,Sin[x]}]]; pt , {x,0,2Pi,Pi/6}]

Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 01:39:47 -0400
From: Mike@utk.edu (Mike)
To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg4431] ListPlot the output of Print

MathGroupers:
How can I easily render the output of a print statement to ListPlot
without the cut &^2 paste routine. ^2 Example: ^2

Do [ Print[ N[ {x,Sin[x]} ] ] , {x,0,2Pi,Pi/6}]

^2{0, 0}^2
^2{0.523599, 0.5}^2
^2{1.0472, 0.866025}^2
^2{1.5708, 1.}^2
^2{2.0944, 0.866025}^2
^2{2.61799, 0.5}^2
^2{3.14159, 0}^2
^2{3.66519, -0.5}^2
^2{4.18879, -0.866025}^2
^2{4.71239, -1.}^2
^2{5.23599, -0.866025}^2
^2{5.75959, -0.5}^2
^2{6.28319, 0}^2

I don't want to use Table[] because I need to monitor the output as
they get printed.^2Sin[x] is just a simple example, the real function
is much more complicated. Any help would be appreciated.^2

Mike